Here is your personal invitation to check out Wydaho Rendezvous Teton Bike Festival. You will NOT be sorry.
The Wydaho Rendezvous Teton Valley Bike Festival offers multiple options when it comes to a fun Labor Day weekend on the bike. With Demos, music, camping, clinics and group rides – this festival has it all.
The Wydaho Rendezvous Teton Bike Festival is a fundraiser for Teton Valley Trails and Pathways.
Held at Grand Targhee Resort, in Alta Wyoming. The festival is a short hop from Driggs, Victor Idaho and the amazing resort community of Jackson, WY. This area has more trails and scenery than you can imagine.
- Hundreds of miles of sweet single-track
- Access to the nation’s only USFS sanctioned downhill trail system on Teton Pass
- Great lift-access downhilling at Grand Targhee Resort
- A top-notch dirt jump park and pump track
- Friendly, laid-back, mountain town atmosphere
- Outstanding scenery
- And the perfect summer alpine riding climate!
For more information and pricing options: